So you have been tasked with writing another corporate blog. Why not make it the “BBE” best blog ever? Here’s some simple top 9 tips for writing your BBE.
- Make it brief – 1000 words or less.
- Write in short snip-its of information.
- Content should be useful and interesting. Your reader should benefit from the information.
- SEO – optimize your blog to be search engine friendly.
- Prompt the reader to action – whether it’s to post a comment or direct the reader to another place.
- Well written and easy to follow. Proof it! Proof for content, grammar, and ease of reading. Remember, you only have your readers attention for a few short minutes.
- Format and image – keep a consisent format to your blog design and add an image if you can. Images can make a great impact but you don’t necessarily need one in every blog.
- Name your blog. BBE – best blogs ever have powerful headlines or names. It should be something that’s easily searchable and attracts the readers’ attention.
- Have fun with your blogging! Smile while writing it. It shows through your blog.